Tomorrow's Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow's Ninjas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Around.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:07 am

Kira held all of her swords as one was in her mouth and the others in her right and left hand. She stepped out onto the mountain side and sat down and placed her swords down and spat on the valley, "Disgusting." she replied and stood up again and turned and saw a note, she walked over to it and all that was on it was pure red blood, nothing written, she dropped it out of confusion and walked over to her swords again and held them in the same positions.

Kira walked over to a tree and sat in the shade it made under it. She grabbed the paper again and looked at the pure red blood. She sighed and put it in her pocket, for it was dry, old blood. SHe had to show the Keikage, even though she was a missing ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sheudae Razkeitz
Admin
Sheudae Razkeitz

Ninja Profile
Ninja: Sheudae Razkeitz

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:26 am

Sheudae was walking around and saw the missing-ninja. "Who...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 am

Kira turned around, "I'm Kira Chiryoku, Chiryoku Kira, you can call me too, I came here for a stroll hoping no Jounin or the Keikage will get in my way." Kira said and brought out the paper with blood on it, "Is this yours? I found it on the way here." Kira said and brought her swords back in place, "I'll leave now, since you don't ever want me here." Kira said rushing off and sitting on in indented area on the mountain side, so she wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sheudae Razkeitz
Admin
Sheudae Razkeitz

Ninja Profile

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 am

"No...this isn't my village. I'm from the Swamp Village." Sheudae replied to Kira. "It's fine to me if you stay. I was just looking around myself."
Back to top Go down

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 am

"If you say so, I didn't mean to scare you ..." Kira said, "I didn't mean to abandon my village it's just... I didn't want to be killed in a war." Kira said and smirked, "But I'm fine now..." she said and turned around with the wind blowing in her hair.

((Sorry short post >.<))
Back to top Go down
Sheudae Razkeitz
Admin
Sheudae Razkeitz

Ninja Profile

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:02 am

((It okay.))

"So...what village are you from anyways?' Sheudae asked with a weird look on his face. He looked down and the view overlooked the valley with a cloudless day and full of sunshine.
Back to top Go down

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 am

"The Volcano Country." Kira said and bit her thumb, "I hope I don't get killed by going around there." Kira said and removed the thumb from her mouth and put the handle of the sword in front of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sheudae Razkeitz
Admin
Sheudae Razkeitz

Ninja Profile

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am

"I doubt you will." Sheudae said as he stared into the sky with a delightful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around.   Walking Around. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomorrow's Ninjas :: RPG :: Mountain Nation :: Mountain Side :: Summit-Valley Cliff-
Jump to: